Founded by volunteers from VRCG in 2011, Climb and Conquer Society Canada is a registered charity (85092 7237 RR0001) run entirely by volunteers servicing at-risk youth in Squamish and Vancouver, BC. As of Dec 2016, $20517.56 has been spent on participants and we have had 60+ mentorship matches. 100% of our programs are $0 and we depend on community donations for(admissions, instructions, gear costs, etc. Tax receipts are available for your donations. We also welcome support in a variety of ways: activity/event tickets, climbing gear donation, monthly donation plan and buy our merchandise.
We run 4 programs:
1.Grizzly Bear Youth Club (Grade 9-12):
It runs monthly October to June with climbing, outings and other fun activities. Open to all youth Grade 10 – 12 and we plan events together. Great way to meet cool people and learn university and career skills.
Group Climb Schedule is @
RSVP @ email@example.com
2. One on One Rockstar Mentorship (age 10-18): Currently only in Vancouver. We carefully match 1 climber with 1 youth and they climb indoor or do non-climbing activities once a week at a flexible schedule (0.5 year period). No prior climbing experiences required & fully subsided = $0. Program Brochure. RSVP @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Hive Vancouver 520 Industrial Avenue, Vancouver
2. Cliffhanger Vancouver 670 Industrial Ave, Vancouver
3. UBC Aviary 6138 Student Union Boulevard, Vancouver (Nest Room 2206)
4. Richmond Oval 6111 River Rd Richmond
5. Coquitlam Climb Base5 98 Brigantine Dr., Coquitlam
6. Surrey Coastal Climbing Centre 7728 128 St #202, Surrey
7. Hive North Shore: 140, 2270 Dollarton Hwy, North Vancouver
8. Edge Climbing Gym 1485 Welch St #2, North Vancouver
9. Ground Up Climbing Centre 1201 Commercial Way #207, Squamish
3. Summer Camps. Currently only in Squamish. We teach youth climbing, hiking, camping and adventure outdoor skills. 2017 Summer Camps are accepting registration now @ here.
4. Financial Subsidy. We subsidize passes, memberships, youth programs, camps, etc. to help families access climbing programs despite financial or other disadvantaged barriers.
Contact: Joe Wong 1.360.594.8727 email@example.com
What’s indoor rock climbing?
Our Sponsors & Partners
Our project won’t be possible without the following support:
Operation and Sponsor:
Climbing Gyms and Sponsors:
– Clif Bar
Referral of Youth: