1. One on One Rockstar Mentorship Program (Age 10-18)
(Flexible dates/times, you arrange with the climbing mentor to climb once a week for min. 0.5year)! No prior experience nor gear is needed. *Full subsidy is available for families in need or by referral.
Rockstar Locations (you can go to any of them)
- Hive Vancouver 520 Industrial Avenue, Vancouver
- Cliffhanger Vancouver 670 Industrial Ave, Vancouver
- UBC Aviary 6138 Student Union Boulevard, Vancouver (Nest Room 2206)
- Richmond Oval 6111 River Rd Richmond
- Coquitlam Climb Base5 98 Brigantine Dr., Coquitlam
- Surrey Coastal Climbing Centre 7728 128 St #202, Surrey
- Hive North Shore: 140, 2270 Dollarton Hwy, North Vancouver
- Edge Climbing Gym 1485 Welch St #2, North Vancouver
- Ground Up Climbing Centre 1201 Commercial Way #207, Squamish
Apply @ firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Grizzly Bear Youth Club (Grade 9-12)
(Currently only in Vancouver)
It runs monthly October to June with climbing, outings and other fun activities. Open to all youth Grade 10 – 12 and we plan events together. Great way to meet cool people and learn university and career skills.
Group Climb Schedule is @
RSVP @ email@example.com
Grizzly Bear is run by Youth, with the support of Adult Advisers. Our Youth Committee plans our monthly dinner, trips, volunteering events, outdoor adventures, educational series, etc. Endless fun activities! We are always looking for volunteers, age 16 and up! Reference letter is available after 30 hours of volunteering!
Director: Thomas Lauer
President: Arrietty Song
Climbing Director: Victor To & Denise Choi
Grizzly bear is proudly sponsored by the Hive Bouldering Gym.
3. Summer Outdoor Weekend Overnight Camps (Grade 8-12)
(Currently only in Squamish)
We teach youth climbing, hiking, camping and adventure outdoor skills. 2017 Summer Camps are accepting registration now @ here.